WORK FROM HOME MOMS

There is a group of Poshers out there with the same goal. The goal is to work from home so they can be there for their kids. As a parent, we have so many shoes to fill. Spending time with our kids and being able to be available when they need us is the most important part of life for a lot of parents including myself.
I have tried selling on several different platforms including Poshmark, eBay, Amazon, OfferUp, ThredUp, Etsy, and Mercari to name a few. I found apps like OfferUp and ThredUp moved too slow. Amazon and Etsy were too constricting with their rules and limitations for me. I still sell on eBay and Mercari, although I find my items sell slow and the customers and PayPal are a headache to deal with sometimes.
I have had the most success with Poshmark. I like that they give you such a complete website and make the selling process so very easy. You do have to put in work on the app if you want to make things happen fast, but I feel like I have more power over my sells that way.
I am very happy that I got started with Poshmark when I did. I hope to continue to grow my business and I hope this encourages a few stay at home parents to give Poshmark a try.


Comments